Named after General Isaac Rebow, who began building Wivenhoe House in 1759, our Rebow Package offers a variety of services designed to make your special day run as smoothly and successfully as possible. Alongside a three-course wedding breakfast and a luxury buffet selection, the Rebow Package takes place against the backdrop of Wivenhoe House’s famous oak trees. Brought back by the General on his return from the Peninsula Wars, the oak cuttings were planted in the hotel grounds and have become a staple feature of the hotel’s beautiful grounds; the perfect backdrop with which to capture the best moments from your wedding day.
- Dinnerware: white linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, and cake knife
- Drinks: enjoy Prosecco, peach bellini, or beer during the Drinks Reception. Processo during your toast and an additional half a bottle of our finest house wine per person.
- Wedding Breakfast: a delicious three-course wedding breakfast from our ‘create your own’ menus, including tea, coffee, and petit fours
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Sweet cart (excludes sweets and bags)
- White chair covers and bows
- Evening Food: choose from a selection of seven items from our evening buffet menu or a luxury evening Cheeseboard
- Venue Access: access to the venue and the beautifully manicured lawns for pre or post-wedding photographs
- Wedding Team on Hand: from the first visit through to the last dance, you’ll receive the personal attention of our dedicated wedding team, making your special day one to remember
- Accommodation: a luxury room for the married couple on the night of the wedding
- Facilities: a dance floor and ample parking area
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Price excludes venue hire – see page 12 of our brochure.
Minimum numbers apply to this package, additional evening guests are chargeable. In addition to our packages, we also offer bespoke options tailored to your preferences and spending plan. Chair covers are white and include one bow from our range of colours, bespoke colours, and designs available at a supplement. Prosecco can be upgraded to champagne for an additional cost.
Children under two years are free, and for children over two years, a 50% discount is available.
- A deposit of £1,000 when agreeing on the contract
- 25% nine months prior to the event
- 25% six months prior to the event
- Final payment two months prior to the event