Who we are
Wivenhoe House is a four star country house hotel on the outskirts of Colchester. The hotel has 40 bedrooms, conference and event facilities for up to 120 guests and a 100 seater brasserie restaurant. The Hotel is also home to the Edge Hotel School. The first hotel school of its kind in the UK, the Edge Hotel School, equips its Hotel Management and Events Management degree students with the professional and managerial skills, as well as the academic theory, to prepare them for their future career as leaders in the industry.
To apply for any of our positions, please complete the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Why work for us?
- Great salaries (from the 1st of April 2022 we will be a real living wage employer)
- NEST pension
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 36 days depending on grade
- Discount of 50% on overnight stays and food and 20% on beverages
- Employee discounts on retail items, sports centre and day nursery through the University
- We are committed to providing excellent training and development for all staff
- Free overnight stay for two people including dinner for every year of service
- Dry cleaning service for staff uniform
- Monthly employee recognition programme
- Temporary settlement accommodation may be possible depending on grade