Inspired by the English painter who committed the grounds of Wivenhoe House to canvas in 1816, our Constable Package offers the ultimate luxury wedding experience for you and your guests.
- Dinnerware: white linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, and cake knife
- Drinks: enjoy Prosecco, a chosen cocktail, or beer during the Drinks Reception. Prosecco during your toast and an additional half a bottle of our finest house wine per person.
- Wedding Breakfast: a delicious three-course wedding breakfast from our ‘create your own’ menus, or a BBQ including tea, coffee, and petit fours
- Selection of canapés
- Sweet cart (excludes sweets and bags)
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Luxury room night before wedding to get ready
- White chair covers and bows
- Evening Food: choose from a selection of 8 items from our evening buffet menu or a luxury evening Cheeseboard and a selection of traditional canapés
- Venue Access: access to the venue and the beautifully manicured lawns for pre or post-wedding photographs
- Wedding Team on Hand: from the first visit through to the last dance, you’ll receive the personal attention of our dedicated wedding team, making your special day one to remember
- Accommodation: one of the best luxury rooms for the married couple on the night of the wedding
- Facilities: access to ample parking and a sweet cart (excludes sweets and bags)
Please note venue hire is not included in the package price, see venue hire rates here