Join Lionel for an evening of food and drink as we dive into the Chenin Blanc and the terroir that produced it. You will enjoy various different styles of the white wine accompanied by delicious food paired to compliment what you’re drinking.
Lionel has been at Wivenhoe House for 10 years, before that he was sommelier in Simpson on the Strand at the Savoy and restaurant manager at Milsoms’ the Talbooth. As a passionate connoisseur of wine, Lionel will provide an entertaining and interactive dining experience at Wivenhoe House.
- Sparking wine on arrival
- Demi-sec with amuse bouche
- Dry white wine with starter
- Full bodied white wine with main course
- Sweet wine (South Africa) with cheese
- Sweet wine (France) with Dessert