For the safety of our guests and staff we have implemented new measures to ensure we are COVID Secure at Wivenhoe House.
Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you developed a new continuous cough?
- Have you lost, or noticed a change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you been notified that, or think , you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, we kindly ask you to postpone your visit, and look forward to seeing you back again very soon.
Things to know before you visit
- On arriving at the hotel you will notice social distancing signage as well as signage directing you, our valued guest, around a one way system
- Contactless payment is our preferred method for payment, this includes Apple/ Google Pay. There is a now a £45.00 limit for Master/Visa Card payments
- We are encouraging all our guests to wear Face Coverings while in public areas
- Indoor dining – A maximum of two households (maximum numbers determined by the number of people in each household)
- Outdoor dining – A maximum of two households (maximum numbers determined by the number of people in each household) or a maximum of six people from multiple households
We politely request that you follow the above guidance so that we can ensure the safety of all guests and our team.
Keeping you safe
Some of our COVID-19 measures include;
- Sanitising units throughout the hotel
- Social distancing in place
- Staff to wear face masks at all times
- One way systems throughout hotel
- Staff briefings and inductions on COVID-19 measures and service changes
Stay up to date with our latest news, updates and offers!
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter, here.