For the safety of our guests and staff we have implemented measures to ensure we are COVID Secure at Wivenhoe House.
Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you developed a new continuous cough?
- Have you lost, or noticed a change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you been notified that, or think, you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, we kindly ask you to postpone your visit, and look forward to seeing you back again very soon.
Things to know before you visit
- All guests staying or dining with us are encouraged to ‘check-in’ using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- The brasserie is now open for both inside and al fresco dining.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, for guests and our team.
- The hotel continues to follow all the relevant guidance as set out by the UK Government.
- Where possible, please use contactless payment which is our preferred method for payment.
- By following the above guidance we hope to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests and team.
Keeping you safe
Some of our COVID-19 measures include;
- Sanitising units throughout the hotel
- Staff briefings and inductions on COVID-19 measures and service changes
- An enhanced cleaning regime remains in all areas of the hotel
Stay up to date with our latest news, updates and offers!
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter, here.