The brasserie is now open for outside dining only!
The team are looking forward to reopening the hotel on Monday 17th May 2021!
Why not book your summer staycation now with our great offers and flexible booking terms?
Book our two latest summer offers with confidence as they both have no cancellation fee:
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
The below guidelines will remain once we reopen.
For the safety of our guests and staff we have implemented measures to ensure we are COVID Secure at Wivenhoe House.
Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you developed a new continuous cough?
- Have you lost, or noticed a change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you been notified that, or think, you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, we kindly ask you to postpone your visit, and look forward to seeing you back again very soon.
Things to know before you visit, once we reopen
- All guests staying or dining with us will be required to provide personal details in order to comply with NHS Test and Trace
- The brasserie will reopen on Thursday 15th April 2021, for outside dining only, (Thursday-Sunday)
- The largest table we will accept at this time is six people
- All guests and visitors are required to wear masks in all public areas. Masks may be removed when sat at a table or in their bedroom
- On arrival at the hotel please observe the social distancing signage, and the one-way system
- Where possible, please use contactless payment which is our preferred method for payment.
- We politely request that you follow the above guidance so that we can ensure the safety of all guests and our team.
Keeping you safe
Some of our COVID-19 measures include;
- Sanitising units throughout the hotel
- Social distancing in place
- Staff to wear face masks at all times, (medical exemptions may apply)
- One way systems throughout hotel
- Staff briefings and inductions on COVID-19 measures and service changes
Stay up to date with our latest news, updates and offers!
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter, here.