For the safety of our guests and staff we have implemented measures to ensure we are COVID Secure at Wivenhoe House.
Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you developed a new continuous cough?
- Have you lost, or noticed a change to your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you been notified that, or think, you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, we kindly ask you to postpone your visit, and look forward to seeing you back again very soon.
Things to know before you visit
- All guests staying or dining with us will be required to provide personal details in order to comply with NHS Test and Trace
- The brasserie is now open for both inside and al fresco dining
- The largest table we will accept at this time is six people
- All guests and visitors are required to wear masks in all public areas. Masks may be removed when sat at a table or in their bedroom
- On arrival at the hotel please observe the social distancing signage, and the one-way system
- Where possible, please use contactless payment which is our preferred method for payment.
- We politely request that you follow the above guidance so that we can ensure the safety of all guests and our team
Please note from Monday 19th July
- Our staff members will continue to wear face coverings until 16th August
- As the ‘rule of six’ is no longer, we will make use of our stunning grounds and gardens and will continue to seat customers outside, which will also help us to maintain ample room between tables inside the brasserie restaurant
- Our protective Perspex screens will remain in key areas such as at the brasserie bar and at reception
- Our thorough cleaning methods will remain and sanitising units will be available as normal throughout the hotel
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes will be left up for customers that would like the option to ‘check in’
Keeping you safe
Some of our COVID-19 measures include;
- Sanitising units throughout the hotel
- Social distancing in place
- Staff to wear face masks at all times, (medical exemptions may apply)
- One way systems throughout hotel
- Staff briefings and inductions on COVID-19 measures and service changes
Stay up to date with our latest news, updates and offers!
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter, here.