Rebow Package from £89.95 per person
General Isaac Rebow began the building of Wivenhoe House in 1759. On his return from the Peninsula Wars in Spain he brought home with him two cork oak cuttings which grew into the beautiful trees you can be photographed with in the grounds of the hotel
This fantastic wedding package includes:
- The personal attention of our dedicated wedding team from your first visit through to the last dance
- Luxury room for the married couple on the night of the wedding
- A delicious Wivenhoe House breakfast which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room the morning following your wedding
- Prosecco, peach bellini or beer for your drinks reception
- Three course wedding breakfast from your choice of menus, all including tea, coffee and petit fours
- Prosecco for your toast drinks
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- White chair covers and bows
- Selection of seven items from our evening buffet or luxury cheese board
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for guests
- White linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Dance floor
- Ample car parking
- Access to the venue and the beautifully manicured grounds for pre or post wedding photographs
- Please note the package does not include room hire, rates can be seen here
Minimum numbers may apply during peak season
Selected menus apply to each package, the couple are asked to choose one menu for all guests with the addition of a vegetarian option. Should further options be required a supplement will apply.
Please do contact us to discuss your individual wedding requirements.
Room hire is not included, please see here for prices or page 12 of our brochure
2019/2020 £89.95 per person /Children 3-12 years £30 per person
2021/2022 £92.95 per person /Children 3-12 years £30 per person
Photo credit www.takeaimphotography.co.uk
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
Whether approaching Wivenhoe House from London and the South or Ipswich and the North via the A12, take the exit marked Colchester (A133). Follow the A133 towards Clacton, ignore the entrance to the Knowledge Gateway, continue along the A133 then take the B1028 for Wivenhoe before turning right into Boundary Road, then right again into Park Road. The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex but Park Road leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see the glorious house from the road.For Sat Nav please use CO4 3FA.
Download our PDF Map
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.