Winter Wedding Package from £4999
Our Winter Wedding Package is inclusive of the following;
- The personal attention of our dedicated wedding team from your first visit through to the last dance
- Room hire for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Luxury room for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
- A delicious Wivenhoe House breakfast which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room the morning following your wedding
- Arrival drink
- The Brettingham three course meal with coffee and mints
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Sparkling toast
- Evening buffet
- Reduced accommodation rates for guests
- Table linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, candelabras and cake knife
- Dance floor
- Ample car parking
Available for weddings of a minimum of 55 guests from November to April. Weddings with over 55 guests can be added for £90pp, and additional evening reception guests at £17.50pp
Selected menus apply to each package, the couple are asked to choose one menu for all guests with the addition of a vegetarian option. Should further options be required a supplement will apply.
Please do contact us to discuss your individual wedding requirements.
Our inclusive packages are based on the Garden Suite. Signatures and the Drawing Room are available at an additional supplement.
Reviews and testimonials
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
Whether approaching Wivenhoe House from London and the South or Ipswich and the North via the A12, take the exit marked Colchester (A133). Follow the A133 towards Clacton, ignore the entrance to the Knowledge Gateway, continue along the A133 then take the B1028 for Wivenhoe before turning right into Boundary Road, then right again into Park Road. The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex but Park Road leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see the glorious house from the road.For Sat Nav please use CO7 9HT and then follow signage to Wivenhoe House. Please note, some Sat Navs may direct you to the wrong side of Wivenhoe Park so please check our PDF Map
Download our PDF Map
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.