Twilight ceremony and reception package from £3,500
Our twilight package includes;
- Luxury ceremony room in the main house overlooking the sunken lawn
- Garden Suite function room use for evening reception
- Access to the venue for pre and post wedding photographs
- Prosecco, Buck’s Fizz or orange juice for drinks reception
- Prosecco for your toast drinks
- White linen, chair covers, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Choice of hot and cold finger buffet menu or upgrade to BBQ (£5 supplement pp)
- Suite for the married couple on the night of the wedding, followed by breakfast the next morning
- Personal attention of our wedding team, from your first visit through to the last dance.
From £3,500 (Monday to Thursday)
From £4,500 (Friday to Sunday)
Terms and conditions
Add half bottle of house wine per person at a supplement. The Twilight package is available on Monday, Tuesday and selected late availability dates four months out. Minimum charge of 55 adult guests, extra guests charged from £35 per person. The Gazebo is also available for your ceremony at a supplement.
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
When using a SATNAV please enter the location WIVENHOE, Colchester (do not use a postcode as this will direct you to the wrong side of Wivenhoe Park).
Take the exit marked Colchester (A133)
Follow the A133 towards Clacton
Please follow signs for WIVENHOE
You will see a black sign on your right which says, ‘Wivenhoe House & The Brasserie’, turn right here into PARK ROAD
The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex, but PARK ROAD leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see our beautiful house from the road on your right
CONTINUE to follow the signs for WIVENHOE HOUSE and it will lead you to us.
If you would like any help with directions, please do call us on 01206 863666 and a member of our team will be able to assist you.
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.