Twilight ceremony and reception package from £3,500
n Our twilight package includes;
- Luxury ceremony room in the main house overlooking the sunken lawn
- Garden Suite function room use for evening reception
- Access to the venue for pre and post wedding photographs
- Prosecco, Buck’s Fizz or orange juice for drinks reception
- Prosecco for your toast drinks
- White linen, chair covers, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Choice of hot and cold finger buffet menu or upgrade to BBQ (£5 supplement pp)
- Suite for the married couple on the night of the wedding, followed by breakfast the next morning
- Personal attention of our wedding team, from your first visit through to the last dance.
From £3,500 (Monday to Thursday)
From £4,500 (Friday to Sunday)
Terms and conditions
Add half bottle of house wine per person at a supplement. The Twilight package is available on Monday, Tuesday and selected late availability dates four months out. Minimum charge of 55 adult guests, extra guests charged from £35 per person. The Gazebo is also available for your ceremony at a supplement.
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
Whether approaching Wivenhoe House from London and the South or Ipswich and the North via the A12, take the exit marked Colchester (A133). Follow the A133 towards Clacton, ignore the entrance to the Knowledge Gateway, continue along the A133 then take the B1028 for Wivenhoe before turning right into Boundary Road, then right again into Park Road. The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex but Park Road leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see the glorious house from the road.For Sat Nav please use CO7 9HT and then follow signage to Wivenhoe House. Please note, some Sat Navs may direct you to the wrong side of Wivenhoe Park so please check our PDF Map
Download our PDF Map
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.