Late Availability Wedding Offer
A whirlwind romance doesn’t mean you can’t secure the ideal venue. We have a range of dates available from only £3,999, a saving of up to 35%!
If you just can’t wait for wedded bliss to start, there’s still plenty of time to arrange a fantastic wedding in 2019.
If you are organised and stick to your guns it is totally possible to sort out your big day in less than six months, with a little help from your friends.
Our late availability Wedding offer is inclusive of the following;
- The personal attention of our dedicated wedding team from your first visit through to the last dance
- Room hire for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Complimentary luxury suite for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
- A delicious Wivenhoe House breakfast which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room the morning following your wedding
- Arrival drink
- Three course meal with coffee and mints
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Sparkling toast
- Evening buffet or hot bacon rolls
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for guests
- Table linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Dance floor
- Ample car parking
- Christmas wedding decor in the Garden Suite included for December weddings
How to contact us
Please speak to our dedicated wedding team who would be happy to discuss this in more detail and take you on a tour of our beautiful country house venue.
- 01206 863666
Terms and conditions
Offer valid on weddings taking place in the next 4 months. Price is based on 50 guests. Offer is available to new bookings only and is subject to availability.
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
Whether approaching Wivenhoe House from London and the South or Ipswich and the North via the A12, take the exit marked Colchester (A133). Follow the A133 towards Clacton, ignore the entrance to the Knowledge Gateway, continue along the A133 then take the B1028 for Wivenhoe before turning right into Boundary Road, then right again into Park Road. The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex but Park Road leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see the glorious house from the road.For Sat Nav please use CO7 9HT and then follow signage to Wivenhoe House. Please note, some Sat Navs may direct you to the wrong side of Wivenhoe Park so please check our PDF Map
Download our PDF Map
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.