Exclusive use from £15,000
Our exclusive use package includes;
- Luxury ceremony room in the main house overlooking the sunken lawn or use of the Gazebo
- Garden Suite function room use for wedding breakfast and evening reception
- All 40 luxury bedrooms including breakfast
- Access to the venue for pre and post wedding photographs
- Prosecco, Buck’s Fizz or orange juice for drinks reception
- Prosecco for your toast drinks
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- White linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Three course wedding breakfast from our create your own menus, including tea, coffee and petit fours
- Personal attention of our wedding team, from your first visit through to the last dance
Get a free wedding pack
See how your day could look
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
Whether approaching Wivenhoe House from London and the South or Ipswich and the North via the A12, take the exit marked Colchester (A133). Follow the A133 towards Clacton, ignore the entrance to the Knowledge Gateway, continue along the A133 then take the B1028 for Wivenhoe before turning right into Boundary Road, then right again into Park Road. The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex but Park Road leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see the glorious house from the road.For Sat Nav please use CO4 3FA.
Download our PDF Map
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.