Constable Package from £99.95 per person
This fantastic wedding package includes;
- The personal attention of our dedicated wedding team from your first visit through to the last dance
- One of our best luxury rooms for the married couple on the night of the wedding
- A delicious Wivenhoe House breakfast which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room the morning following your wedding
- Prosecco, chosen cocktail or beer for your drinks reception
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Prosecco for your toast drinks
- Sweet cart (excludes sweets and bags)
- White chair covers and bows
- A selection of traditional canapés
- 3 course delicious wedding breakfast from our create your own menus
- Choice of 8 items from our create you own buffet menu
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for guests
- White linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cake knife
- Ample car parking
- Access to the venue and the beautifully manicured grounds for pre or post wedding photographs
- Please note venue hire is not included in the package price, see venue hire rates here
Minimum numbers may apply during peak season
Venue Hire Rates
Please note venue hire is not included in the package, for venue hire rates please visit here or see our page 12 of our wedding brochure
Selected menus apply to each package, the couple are asked to choose one menu for all guests with the addition of a vegetarian option. Should further options be required a supplement will apply.
Please do contact us to discuss your individual wedding requirements.
Terms and conditions
Minimum numbers apply to this package, additional evening guests are chargeable. In addition to our packages, we also offer bespoke options tailored to your preferences and spending plan. Chair covers are white and include one bow from our range of colours, bespoke colours and designs available at a supplement. Prosecco can be upgraded to Champagne for an additional cost. Children under 3 years are free, children over 3 years available at a discounted rate.
Reviews and testimonials
WHERE WE AREfind us, however you travel
When using a SATNAV please enter the location WIVENHOE, Colchester (do not use a postcode as this will direct you to the wrong side of Wivenhoe Park).
Take the exit marked Colchester (A133)
Follow the A133 towards Clacton
Please follow signs for WIVENHOE
You will see a black sign on your right which says, ‘Wivenhoe House & The Brasserie’, turn right here into PARK ROAD
The entrance for Wivenhoe House is shared with the University of Essex, but PARK ROAD leads you through Wivenhoe Park and you will be able to see our beautiful house from the road on your right
CONTINUE to follow the signs for WIVENHOE HOUSE and it will lead you to us.
If you would like any help with directions, please do call us on 01206 863666 and a member of our will be able to assist you.
Colchester station, Colchester Town station, Wivenhoe station and Hythe stations are all between 10-15 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Trains run between London (Liverpool Street) and Colchester station every 10-20 minutes. The journey takes around an hour. Also connect with Colchester from Norwich, Ipswich, Felixstowe & Harwich. Some trains from London (Liverpool Street) also stop at Wivenhoe Station. When travelling from the Clacton/Walton direction, alight at Wivenhoe or Hythe Stations.
Stansted airport is approximately 45 minutes from Wivenhoe House by car. Helicopter pad coordinates are 603200/223900.