Wivenhoe House has been shortlisted in the Essex Wedding Awards 2016.
Our hotel is among the finalists in the Wedding Venue of the Year Heritage category, highlighting our Grade II listed main house, beautiful grounds and of course our fantastic team.
General manager Oliver Brown said: “Congratulations to the team. Every wedding, large or small, is important to us and all our couples receive our undivided attention as we pledge to host only one wedding at a time.”
It is not to late to book Wivenhoe House for January, February or March 2017 with our fantastic all inclusive winter wedding offers from £4,999 based on 55 guests attending
- The personal attention of our dedicated wedding team from your first visit through to the last dance
- Room hire for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Complimentary suite for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
- A delicious Wivenhoe House breakfast which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room the morning following your wedding
- Arrival drink
- The Brettingham three course meal with coffee and mints
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Sparkling toast
- Evening buffet
- Reduced accommodation rates for guests
- Table linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, candelabras and cake knife
- Dance floor
- Ample car parking
Available for weddings of a minimum of 55 guests from November to April. Weddings with over 55 guests can be added for £90pp, and additional evening reception guests at £17.50pp
Selected menus apply to each package, the couple are asked to choose one menu for all guests with the addition of a vegetarian option. Should further options be required a supplement will apply.
Please do contact us to discuss your individual wedding requirements.
Our inclusive packages are based on the Garden Suite. Signatures and the Drawing Room are available at an additional supplement.
- Call us on 01206 863666
- email email@example.com