Renowned garden designer and Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medal winner, Dan Pearson will be visiting Beth Chatto Gardens on 30th June. Dan has been heavily influenced by Beth’s work and includes quotes from her in his new book, Natural Selection.
As part of his visit, he will be conducting an exclusive gardening and horticulture lecture at the University of Essex, to help raise funds for the Beth Chatto Education Trust.
The lecture will begin at 7pm and is only 5 minutes walk from Wivenhoe House. Our brasserie is open all day and bookings can be made for either pre or post dinner bookings.
Standard Ticket: £25
- Admission on 30th June to The Beth Chatto Gardens
- The Dan Pearson Lecture
- Welcome glass of fizz on arrival at the Lecture Theatre
- Information stand on the Beth Chatto Gardens and Beth Chatto Education Trust – so you can find out first hand what we are doing
- Arrive from 6.30pm for welcome drinks
- The lecture begins at 7pm
- Finish is estimated to be 8.30pm
- Show your ticket at the brasserie to get a free glass of Prosecco per person!
Standard Discounted Ticket: 20% off for RHS members, Gold Friends of the Garden or Students (please include evidence of your membership in the special instructions – this will be asked for at the lecture.)
All proceeds will go to the Beth Chatto Education Trust. Tickets are only available directly from Beth Chatto Gardens.
How to book tickets
Reserve a table in the brasserie
- Reserve table online
- Call us on 01206 863666